Pages

ADVERTISE WITH US.

ADVERTISE WITH US.

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Fayose arrives EFCC office with two bags. Watch the video

Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose sees to fulfilled his promise as made while in office
to Visit the office of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

 Ayodele earlier stated that he would be going to the commission’s office today with his bedclothes, pillowcase, English and Yoruba bibles.

 Fayose who will be answering to allegations that he received about N1.3bn from the Office of the National Security Adviser, NSA through the then Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro.

 Fayose told reporters in Abuja “I will be there on Tuesday. I am not begging for any bail. It is up to them. If they want me, they should just give me a bed I have done by bed bedclothes, I have done my pillowcase, I have my English and Yoruba bibles.

 I am prepared for them. Nobody should worry about me. Only cowards die many times before their deaths. Fayose was accompany by friends supporter and loyalist in and out of the state.

 Watch Video Below


No comments:

Post a Comment